10/3/2012: GAME 162 - Orioles at Rays

Don Quixote

Yep they took 1 of 3 last time they played there.

Anything can happen in a one game series.

I would not be surprised at all to see Darvish overthrowing due to nerves and be all over the place.

Is that before Saunders gives up 5 runs?

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be surprised at all to see Darvish overthrowing due to nerves and be all over the place.

Definitely possible even though he has experience pitching in big games. People have pointed out that we haven't seen him but he also hasn't seen us so that could be our advantage. Plus if we work him hard enough, we can get to their pen and their pen is hardly shut down.

With the way this offense is playing, we'll just chase everything. I'm just glad we have a day off. Maybe they can get their minds straight.

It would be just like the O's this year to have dead bats going into Texas and with Joe Saunders on the mound, to then pull out an 8-0 or 12-1 victory. Anything can happen in baseball, so quite frankly, I don't care who or where we play. We proved over 162 games we can cut it with the big boys.

I dunno why but your post just literally made me LOL. I seriously despise this dump of a stadium.

My best friend/colleague here went to an Os game at the trop with me earlier this year and explained the different catwalks. If I played there I would need to carry around a cheat sheet for which ones are in play vs. double vs. home run vs. foul. Ay yi yi.

Why should they? They are a better team than us honestly. Would you want to play a series against them right now? No, you would not, why, because they are a better team that lost their main star player for 75+ games this season. I'm thankful for them to be where they are. If they could hit a lick they'd be unbeatable but they have one of the worse offense in baseball, especially when Longoria is out.

And you're playing against the other 10th man - the Trop ground rules.

Archived