Will you be disappointed if the 2013 roster is virtually the same as the 2012 roster?

Mr Snuffleupagus

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Assuming McLouth gets re-signed, this is a non issue.

I agree, but that's a pretty big assumption.

Like I said before, this team really needs to improve its bench. Adam Jones and Matt Wieters need some blows throughout the year. Have to do better than Chavez and Teagarden as their replacements.

I agree, but that's a pretty big assumption.

Like I said before, this team really needs to improve its bench. Adam Jones and Matt Wieters need some blows throughout the year. Have to do better than Chavez and Teagarden as their replacements.

We'd all like to have Yadier Molina backing up Wieters, but Teagarden is pretty much what you get with a backup catcher. That said, Wieters really needs to get more off days in 2013, at least as a DH. Chavez should be easy to upgrade.

We'd all like to have Yadier Molina backing up Wieters, but Teagarden is pretty much what you get with a backup catcher. That said, Wieters really needs to get more off days in 2013, at least as a DH. Chavez should be easy to upgrade.

Agree on Teagarden. McLouth would backup AJ.

Agree on Teagarden. McLouth would backup AJ.

Yup. McLouth and Reimold. McLouth the backup CF.

The problem with that is that we still need to find some more OF depth. We cannot trust on Reimold playing all season.

I'd love to sign Grady Sizemore to a 1 year deal.

Yup. McLouth and Reimold. McLouth the backup CF.

The problem with that is that we still need to find some more OF depth. We cannot trust on Reimold playing all season.

I'd love to sign Grady Sizemore to a 1 year deal.

Chris Davis moves to left and Betemit DHs. If Reimold is out Pearce is called up to platoon with Betemit at DH.

Also there is LJ Hoes.

Ok, that makes a little more sense. Sizemore hasn't been Grady Sizemore in going on five years, and he hasn't played baseball in a year and a half.

I know, that's why I'd try to do a minor league deal if he would, with an invite to spring training. He absolutely would not be my only insurance behind Reimold though lol.

Archived