It's a New Year, let's turn the page here at the Hangout!

Tony-OH

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generalize much?

Do you think this is not how it was going to be taken? Do you think that is how it was not taken? Check the responses I don't mean to speak for anyone but the way you come off in this particular instance is taking a shot on someone saying hey lets start a new and make amends.

Where's Lucky Jim been?

He gave a goodbye awhile back. Basically, he wanted to focus his life on other things and thought it was better to break away clean. At least, that's what I got out of it. I got off to a really tough start with that guy but he was a truly exceptional poster. I wish him well.

He gave a goodbye awhile back. Basically, he wanted to focus his life on other things and thought it was better to break away clean. At least, that's what I got out of it. I got off to a really tough start with that guy but he was a truly exceptional poster. I wish him well.

He's around. I text him every now and again. He did tell me that he enjoyed the discussions with you. He still reads the site, I'm sure.

Selfishly, I'd love for Shack to come back. He makes things interesting. What about the 10:1 longshot?

Oldfan is a must. Can someone drop him a line? I LOVED that guy. High comedy.

In the spirit of the New Year 2013, a year in which we have some hope that our Baltimore Orioles will be able to compete once again for a playoff spot, I'm offering up "amnesty" for anyone who has been banned from the Hangout for just about any reason over the years.

All you need to do is send me an e-mail at publisher-oh[at]orioleshangout.com and let me know you would like to come back and that you will follow all posted rules. Please also include the handle that you would like unbanned.

Please do not do this if you just intend to cause trouble once again. I believe in new beginnings and that everyone deserves a second chance, but the same behavior will just be grounds for a lifetime ban.

I hope everyone has a great 2013 and let's hope the O's will give us as much to cheer for as they did in 2012!

I will never change my name!!! I plan on being part of the OH FOREVER!!

GOD bless Tony WEAMS aand everyone at the OH

GO 2013 Beloved Baltimore ORIOLES!!!!!!!

He's around. I text him every now and again. He did tell me that he enjoyed the discussions with you. He still reads the site, I'm sure.

Selfishly, I'd love for Shack to come back. He makes things interesting. What about the 10:1 longshot?

That's good to hear. I really didn't care for Rshack's schtick or Maybe 2050, but guys like Old fan and JTrea really didn't bother me. Like you said, I actually found oldfan pretty funny.

Sammy Birdland and Allstar were good ones, though I don't think either was banned.

I will never change my name!!! I plan on being part of the OH FOREVER!!

GOD bless Tony WEAMS aand everyone at the OH

GO 2013 Beloved Baltimore ORIOLES!!!!!!!

Happy New Year. Where will the Orioles finish up in 2013, since you were the closest to the pin in 2012?

I'VE sent mention to Oldfan through his handle here. He should get an alert in his email.

Absolutely. I turn the radio if that song comes on. I once walked out of Baja Beach Club when they played it.

You have to draw the line somewhere. What's next, using Mayflower Moving Company to move my belongings?

There are simply some lines that can't be crossed.

I agree wholeheartedly with everything in this post. :thumbsup1:

Archived