Clemson 2-2 10-6

Wake Forest 2-2 9-7

Virginia 1-2 11-5

North Carolina 1-2 11-5

Virginia Tech 1-2 10-6

Boston College 1-3 9-8

Georgia Tech 0-3 10-5

2012-13 Maryland Terrapins Schedule

Fri, Nov 9 vs #3 Kentucky L 72-69 0-1 (0-0)

Mon, Nov 12 vs Morehead State W 67-45 1-1 (0-0)

Fri, Nov 16 vs LIU Brooklyn W 91-74 2-1 (0-0)

Tue, Nov 20 vs Lafayette W 83-74 3-1 (0-0)

Sat, Nov 24 vs Georgia Southern W 70-53 4-1 (0-0)

Tue, Nov 27 @ Northwestern W 77-57 5-1 (0-0)

Sun, Dec 2 vs George Mason W 69-62 6-1 (0-0)

Wed, Dec 5 vs Maryland-Eastern Shore W 100-68 7-1 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 8 vs South Carolina State W 61-46 8-1 (0-0)

Wed, Dec 12 vs Monmouth W 71-38 9-1 (0-0)

Fri, Dec 21 vs Stony Brook W 76-69 10-1 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 29 vs Delaware State W 79-50 11-1 (0-0)

Tue, Jan 1 vs IUPUI W 81-63 12-1 (0-0)

Sat, Jan 5 vs Virginia Tech W 94-71 13-1 (1-0)

Wed, Jan 9 vs Florida State L 65-62 13-2 (1-1)

Sun, Jan 13 @ Miami (FL) L 54-47 13-3 (1-2)

Wed, Jan 16 vs #14 North Carolina State W 51-50 14-3 (2-2)

2012-13 North Carolina Tar Heels Schedule

Fri, Nov 9 vs Gardner-Webb W 76-59 1-0 (0-0)

Sun, Nov 11 vs Florida Atlantic W 80-56 2-0 (0-0)

Fri, Nov 16 @ Long Beach State W 78-63 3-0 (0-0)

Mon, Nov 19 vs Mississippi State W 95-49 4-0 (0-0)

Tue, Nov 20 vs Butler L 82-71 4-1 (0-0)

Wed, Nov 21 @ Chaminade W 112-70 5-1 (0-0)

Tue, Nov 27 @ #1 Indiana L 83-59 5-2 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 1 vs UAB W 102-84 6-2 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 8 vs East Tennessee State W 78-55 7-2 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 15 vs East Carolina W 93-87 8-2 (0-0)

Wed, Dec 19 @ Texas L 85-67 8-3 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 22 vs McNeese State W 97-63 9-3 (0-0)

Sat, Dec 29 vs #20 UNLV W 79-73 10-3 (0-0)

Sun, Jan 6 @ Virginia L 61-52 10-4 (0-1)

Thu, Jan 10 vs Miami (FL) L 68-59 10-5 (0-2)

Sat, Jan 12 @ Florida State W 77-72 11-5 (1-2)

I know I've given you rep, but thanks again for your consistent format around these game threads. I appreciate the information you provide.

Looking forward to this one. UNC isn't playing well, but this would still be a nice win and a game we really need to win, IMO.

Thanks, Rick. I wasn't sure if putting all that in the opening post was overkill.

I don't think you are, but if you think it's taking too much time, I wouldn't blame you if you don't. I appreciate it because I would usually go look at the recent opponents/scores anyway, so it just saves me time and it's all right there for quick and easy reference.

What are folks thoughts on this one? This is a match-up of two inconsistent teams, one of which (the Terps) plays consistently solid defense. For that reason, unless the Tar Heels just come out on fire, I predict a Maryland victory. I'm going to go with Terps 63 - Heels 57.

I don't think you are, but if you think it's taking too much time, I wouldn't blame you if you don't. I appreciate it because I would usually go look at the recent opponents/scores anyway, so it just saves me time and it's all right there for quick and easy reference.

What are folks thoughts on this one? This is a match-up of two inconsistent teams, one of which (the Terps) plays consistently solid defense. For that reason, unless the Tar Heels just come out on fire, I predict a Maryland victory. I'm going to go with Terps 63 - Heels 57.

I have no idea what's going to happen in this one. I can see us playing a really good game while UNC is kinda down and winning by 10. I can also just as easily see another crappy offensive game where were lose by 10.

I have no idea what's going to happen in this one. I can see us playing a really good game while UNC is kinda down and winning by 10. I can also just as easily see another crappy offensive game where were lose by 10.

Yeah, I'm with you. I really don't know which way this one is going to unfold. I think the Tar Heels somewhat undisciplined D may be what the doctor ordered for our offense. I just hope they don't pick an inopportune time for us to wake up.

We need some decent road wins, not sure if a win against NC is going to matter when it is all over, but it's a start. I think they will be playing with confidence coming of the NC State game, hopefully come out just as strong....I love an early lead.

We need some decent road wins, not sure if a win against NC is going to matter when it is all over, but it's a start. I think they will be playing with confidence coming of the NC State game, hopefully come out just as strong....I love an early lead.

I hear ya. Even if it's not an impressive resume building win, which this year, it may not be, it will still give the kids some more confidence. UNC is a program, and Chapel Hill is a place you circle your calendar for as an 18-21 year old kid before the season starts. This is one they'll definitely want, and feel good about if they are able to win.

I know I've given you rep, but thanks again for your consistent format around these game threads. I appreciate the information you provide.

Looking forward to this one. UNC isn't playing well, but this would still be a nice win and a game we really need to win, IMO.

+1

"I saw that" -Karma-

As a current UNC student:

I mostly think the Heels will win tomorrow. We were definitely overrated at the start of the season and I don't expect to achieve too much in the ACC standings or the NCAA tournament, BUT I do think we'll end up looking back at the loss to Miami at home as a sort of wake up call that caused the team to regain some of their motivation and success. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Terps put up an inspired performance and win the game. I've been pretty impressed by what I've seen out of MD in the games I've watched and though I think UNC is better than some are making us out to be at the moment, we've clearly had a handful of games that were downright poor efforts.

Despite the disappointing play recently, I'm not in nearly as high a panic/apathy mode as much of the campus is. I think after so many years of Orioles fandom, rooting for a struggling or underdog team is almost more relaxing than rooting for a favorite that expects to win every game!

As a current UNC student:

I mostly think the Heels will win tomorrow. We were definitely overrated at the start of the season and I don't expect to achieve too much in the ACC standings or the NCAA tournament, BUT I do think we'll end up looking back at the loss to Miami at home as a sort of wake up call that caused the team to regain some of their motivation and success. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Terps put up an inspired performance and win the game. I've been pretty impressed by what I've seen out of MD in the games I've watched and though I think UNC is better than some are making us out to be at the moment, we've clearly had a handful of games that were downright poor efforts.

Despite the disappointing play recently, I'm not in nearly as high a panic/apathy mode as much of the campus is. I think after so many years of Orioles fandom, rooting for a struggling or underdog team is almost more relaxing than rooting for a favorite that expects to win every game!

There is still a ton of talent on the UNC roster, so yeah, it's very conceivable they could get hot and still win some good games.

Throw me in the camp who appreciates all the stuff Munson puts in his opening posts in threads like this.

Also throw me in the camp of the "who knows what'll happen?" Have no idea which Terps and/or 'Heels team will show up on Sunday. Either way, here's hoping Carolina-Blue goes down.

It was probably a typo, but in case it wasn't, just looking out... the game is Saturday (Tomorrow)... not Sunday. ;)

Archived