vs. RED SOX, 4/10

OFFNY

They should have left Davis alone. As soon as the media started harping on his hot streak and interviewing Davis, he got cold. I was yelling at them to leave him alone and don't talk about it.

So no part of you was happy that the national media finally took some notice of an Oriole — and in April — rather than continually bloviate about Jeter's Christlike comeback?

Anyway, Arrieta looked great in his first inning of work, but I can kinda recall saying the same thing a week ago ...

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So no part of you was happy that the national media finally took some notice of an Oriole — and in April — rather than continually bloviate about Jeter's Christlike comeback?

Anyway, Arrieta looked great in his first inning of work, but I can kinda recall saying the same thing a week ago ...

I wasn't thrilled about it, because I told the TV to leave him alone they are screwing it up.

Thats supposed to be funny Im sure. What they have done is nice, but its not going to help us win today. This thread is not about Davis having a big series in TB or about Jones having a hot start. This thread is about this game. My post was about this game. In the game thread. Oddly.

Yes, the rest of the lineup will have to do something if we're going to win.

You misinterpreted the tone of my post. I wasn't razzing you at all.

Yeah, that was my feeling too. Great first inning from Arrieta, big deal--let's wait to see if he can pitch a good game or not.

I want Flaherty to hit 2 home runs tonight.

I remember last season when he hit homers in two consecutive games--and then was benched in favor of Omar Quintanilla, who put together a nice streak for us.

Archived