Mother's Day vs. the Twins 5/12

weams

How high is the OOT board plus decking at OPaCY? It's like they tried to do that for a short porch, but they forgot to consult a baseball savvy engineer, who put it too high for the distance away.

OOT can't be more than 25 feet. A guesstimate.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOT can't be more than 25 feet. A guesstimate.

It's listed at 25 feet, but is that still current with the railing and such? Not that it matters that much, it's the height plus the distance that makes it the short porch there. Whoever designed Target Field hates lefties.

That throw was already off a few feet, the catcher had to swipe back and didn't have too hard of a time doing it. Snyder looks to have two spepeeds, Wieters and Slow. ;) Good organization should know what his speed is like anyway.

I have no doubt they know his speed already, but I think things are subtly different under game conditions. In all honesty, I don't think they had any intention of timing him or that the concept factored into the decision. Just looking for a silver-lining.

I don't remember the throw being off - it seemed to me to be a spot on throw, and the swipe tag was due to Snyders attempt to slide around the catcher. I haven't seen a replay so I could be wrong - in any case, I think it was a good send that didn't happen to work out.

It's listed at 25 feet, but is that still current with the railing and such? Not that it matters that much, it's the height plus the distance that makes it the short porch there. Whoever designed Target Field hates lefties.

Davis would have 4 HR's in this series if that wall wasn't so huge.

Davis would have 4 HR's in this series if that wall wasn't so huge.

Archived