Mother's Day vs. the Twins 5/12

weams

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe if Mauer and Morneau petition enough they can get a "homer line" drawn on that wall. If nothing is done, you'll see a lot less lefty sluggers going to Minnesota, that's for sure. Another reason to hate that ridiculous rocket chute that's the new Yankee Stadium. You can hear it calling to every left handed hitter in the majors.

True dat! Skanks are whores. Anything to lure players.

Mike Bordick, the master of hyperbole.

Clearly you've not being paying attention. He's not even the master of hyperbole on his own broadcast team. Dempsey has that one by a country mile. Which is also hyperbole. It's a hyperbole maelstrom!

What's worse: homer Bordick or boring Bordick?

There was a tolerable Bordick at the end of last year. Where did he go?

I guess I like homer Bordick better. I am not sure what happened to the guy from last September.

I guess I like homer Bordick better. I am not sure what happened to the guy from last September.

He probably saw how fast a lot of fans turned on Ripken and said "ooooh, no. Not going to bite the hand that feeds me, if they'll get that vitriolic towards Rip, what can I expect?"

Were you lucky enough to hear any of games with Ben McDonald in the radio booth? I would love if they gave him a shot on TV - he was great, imho.

Archived