VOTE for the Uniform! ESPN official Uni Tournament

isestrex

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?? Anyone that is down to voting on the best uni should examine their life. It's like all that wanted Baltimore on the visiting uni and were all giddy when the change was made and the team SUCKED. When you have tradition, no change is necessary. It becomes CLASSIC. The goal should be to become classic so change is blasphemy, not marketing.

Really?? Anyone that is down to voting on the best uni should examine their life. It's like all that wanted Baltimore on the visiting uni and were all giddy when the change was made and the team SUCKED. When you have tradition, no change is necessary. It becomes CLASSIC. The goal should be to become classic so change is blasphemy, not marketing.

Cartoon Bird. Winning season.

I am impressed with the fan base once again.

The Orioles have some of the most passionate fans in MLB for sure. No doubt about that, as I see O's fans pop up all over different types of forum boards and sites as well. So it's not that big of a surprise to me they would win an Internet based competition.

Though visiting a game thread here, it's like the Apocalypse is happening every game too. That passion works both ways I guess :D

I love the Orioles. Love the orange and black. Love the Baltimore script road jerseys. Love that the cartoon bird is back. But in all seriousness, the Cardinals unis are prob the best unis in all of sports. Those 2 red birds perched on the bat is classic awesomeness. Im shocked we could be winning.

One of these days, Jim Caple is going to have to stop being such a crybaby when things don't go his way, especially when it's in regard to a silly uniform contest in which fans can vote based on who their favorite team is, and vote an unlimited number of times.

I agree.

Archived