VOTE for the Uniform! ESPN official Uni Tournament

isestrex

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I just voted for 45 minutes straight. My hand is completely asleep. When I started it was 52-48 good guys, and its still the same now. Some other idiot must be doing the exact same thing I am in St Louis.

Well I just voted for 45 minutes straight. My hand is completely asleep. When I started it was 52-48 good guys, and its still the same now. Some other idiot must be doing the exact same thing I am in St Louis.

51-49 Orioles.

May the votes on that specific section "wireless voters" don't "take" immediately ???

And this comment in the discussion page says it all...

Its alright. The Orioles can take this one. If they really want to win something its this. I will just sleep next to my replica 2011 Cardinals WS ring tonight.

Talk about a punch to the gut.

And this comment in the discussion page says it all...

Its alright. The Orioles can take this one. If they really want to win something its this. I will just sleep next to my replica 2011 Cardinals WS ring tonight.

Talk about a punch to the gut.

This clown is sleeping with a replica WS ring. If anything you should have pity for them.

Just the fact that he's even commenting on the ESPN boards in the first place is even worse than his fetish of sleeping with his replica ring.

I'm not entirely sure just clicking on that link it records your vote every time. You would think you would have to clear your cookies/cache/ history/etc. or that it is recording your IP or something each time you vote. Not that it hasn't stopped me from doing my part ;)

I don't think the mobile link does that. I have been able to refresh over at the non mobile and apparently see the changes. There are 40k votes already. It takes 800 votes to even it up. So there is a lot of voting going on. A few votes is not swaying it at this level.

Well we obviously have a pretty tech savvy fan base to have made it this far. I love the O's uniforms but looking as an outsider I would probably think they all look the same to me. Just asked an overseas friend what she thought of them & she said she liked the cartoon bird better & the black & orange stands out more than the plain grey (english version of gray) & red of the Cards.

Archived