garethcoker

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davis needs to bat in front of Jones. How many rally killing double plays has Adam hit into?

If Davis were in front of Jones, we would not nearly have scored as many runs as we have. Due to Adam getting on base and Davis homeruns, it's set up fine.

We are in for an upcoming world of hurt.

As I write this, we are 4 innings away from being swept by a Padres team the Rays demolished.

We need Hammel to go back to being Hammel or an epic losing streak may be ahead. Garcia needs to be scrapped, but there's not much with which to replace him.

Sorry to be so negative, but the Rays, Yankees and even the Blue Jays seem to be on upswings while the O's starting pitching is headed in the other direction (minus Tillman).

wow......step off the ledge. I agree there were some poor approaches but were down two with plenty of time left.

Plenty of time, but their BP L/R matchup will be tough in the 7-8th, they can hit Street who sucks. But, this game is pretty much over, IMO>

Agreed, especially since Marquise is wild and all over the place. AJ will never be a great player cause of this. Only a solid player, this game is over.

This what you said when we were down 6-0 to the Twins:

When I say it's over, it's over 99.999% percent of the time. It was over in the 3rd. We're catching the Twins at the wrong time, and the Orioles' bats are hibernating. They were extremely lucky to win 2 of 3 vs Kansas City. The Orioles are heading into a slide. If they split one of the next two, I will be happy.

PAGE 18, POST # 257

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/132549-vs-TWINS-5-10/page18

If Davis were in front of Jones, we would not nearly have scored as many runs as we have. Due to Adam getting on base and Davis homeruns, it's set up fine.

Adam IS getting on base cause of FB's he is seeing cause of Davis and still selfish.

Archived