Bud Norris has a great demeanor on the mound

Flacco Machado

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly....thank you Rick. It happens all the time. Just because a player performs one way for one team does not mean that player is destined to play that way the remainder of their career. That thinking is just ludicrous.

Christ, do you have reading comprehension issues? I have already said that he will most likely improve upon his numbers multiple times. It just won't be to the extent that some people think it is. But you also want to give him a clean slate, which is myopic considering he has been in the majors for 4 years already.

That is great, no one cares. What is done is done but that doesn't mean you can't have discussions on it simply because DD did it his way.

Dont equate not caring, with over analysising and nitpicking every single move.

We did discuss the trade, over and over, when it happened, and thats now history, the trade is done and its time to move on.

I think most people would have rather given up Bridwell.

Of course. 3 year age difference and Hader actually had success in Delmarva. Which Bridwell is struggling to do in 2 seasons there. I think the Astros coveted Hader alot more, so thats what the O's gave up. I like Bud Norris. The O's need someone that can pitch 200 innings every year though.

Dont equate not caring, with over analysising and nitpicking every single move.

We did discuss the trade, over and over, when it happened, and thats now history, the trade is done and its time to move on.

Well thank you thought police. I didn't realize you were an admin now.

No one is really discussing the trade. Norris had 3 good starts and people are overreacting.

Of course. 3 year age difference and Hader actually had success in Delmarva. Which Bridwell is struggling to do in 2 seasons there. I think the Astros coveted Hader alot more, so thats what the O's gave up. I like Bud Norris. The O's need someone that can pitch 200 innings every year though.

That isn't something he has ever done before though. He came close in 2011 and will come close this year, but he hasn't done it before.

Well thank you thought police. I didn't realize you were an admin now.

No one is really discussing the trade. Norris had 3 good starts and people are overreacting.

Considering, he took Hammels spot in the rotation and hadn't pitched in 3 good starts all season.

Yes, us the fans are happy about that, sorry, but thats just the way it is.

Considering, he took Hammels spot in the rotation and hadn't pitched in 3 good starts all season.

Yes, us the fans are happy about that, sorry, but thats just the way it is.

Do you like being wrong. Hammel had at least three good starts this year.

And who said anything about being happy about it? If you can't stay in the discussion don't be in it.

Archived