Would you bring BRob back next year if the price is right?

Frobby

Would you bring BRob back for 2014 if the price were right?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bring BRob back for 2014 if the price were right?

I can't believe so many people want Roberts back next year. Why would anyone want another year of "The Curse of Brian Roberts"? I am guessing all the Roberts voters are extremely short and just want a guy their size on the team.

I'm guessing that people who believe in the Curse Of Brian Roberts are stuck in the dark ages and don't have the capacity for abstract thought. But I'm just guessing.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing that people who believe in the Curse Of Brian Roberts are stuck in the dark ages and don't have the capacity for abstract thought. But I'm just guessing.

Part of me would love to see them bring back B-Rob, and make it into the playoffs next year, so we can be done, hearing about this stupid curse.

I can't believe so many people want Roberts back next year. Why would anyone want another year of "The Curse of Brian Roberts"? I am guessing all the Roberts voters are extremely short and just want a guy their size on the team.

This post was kinda funny. Dumb, but funny.

I am sure we will have at least a thread a day about Robert's happenings, regardless of where he is, ala Reynolds.

I can't wait until Brian signs a 1/5 contract with the Cubs and we start Ryan Flaherty in Baltimore on 2b Opening Day, and Brian starts the season off in Chicago on a hot streak, and in the second week of the season Brian happens to hit a clutch HR for the Cubs on the same night Flaherty strikes out with the bases loaded for the Orioles and people go nuts and say that BRob's .285 average and 3 HRs through 10 games would "really be looking good right now in our lineup" and make threads titled "Roberts Thriving in Chicago: Who Is To Blame???"

I can't wait until Brian signs a 1/5 contract with the Cubs and we start Ryan Flaherty in Baltimore on 2b Opening Day, and Brian starts the season off in Chicago on a hot streak, and in the second week of the season Brian happens to hit a clutch HR for the Cubs on the same night Flaherty strikes out with the bases loaded for the Orioles and people go nuts and say that BRob's .285 average and 3 HRs through 10 games would "really be looking good right now in our lineup" and make threads titled "Roberts Thriving in Chicago: Who Is To Blame???"

Holy crap....I feel like I've seen something like this before....:scratchchinhmm:

:D

It would probably be the same as Schoop going 2 for 3 with a homer in his debut game, and a thread started saying that we would be in the playoffs had Schoop been brought up earlier. ;)

That would make for some nice Roy Firestone hyperbole.

Archived