Balfour speaks...

MemorialStadKid

Odd the stuff you miss on Twitter when the stuff you agree with gets posted in under a minute...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Eaton wanted to be clear thats not an indictment of <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a> & team doctors. "I understand their concerns completely."</p>? Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">December 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here you go Scott.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Rays are in on Balfour according sources</p>— JIM BOWDEN (@JimBowdenESPNxm) <a href="
">December 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Of course they are. He's better than Rodney and ghey can sign him to a better deal now.

If you spent as much time studying baseball and the Orioles as you do trying to pick fights with other posters, and try and prove they're "shills" for the FO... you'd be a lot better poster.

Discussion. Not platitudes and strawmen.

I wasn't the person who came up with the shill comment. I was just seeing if it might be true. Second I have never said that about anyone before.

Here he is defending the Orioles charging more for game day purchases

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/92327-O-s-to-charge-extra-for-tickets-purchased-on-game-day?p=2026706#post2026706

Not when it comes to physicals. The O's are 3 for 3. We also just saw a tweet that the O's FO "went with the doctor's recommendation" and offered a shorter deal. That's what I pay my doctor for. How about you?

Sounds to me that Balfour got his feelings hurt and balked at that. Now he's leaking a bunch of info that the O's either can't (medical specifics), or won't (DD is a professional).

Two Drs that has a history with Balfour said he's good. The Orioles Dr says no. I hurt my shoulder at work. My Dr said I needed surgery. Work Dr said I needed therapy. MRI showed a tear and I had to fight for surgery, which I had. Team Dr looks out for who pays him. Thats his job.

Two Drs that has a history with Balfour said he's good. The Orioles Dr says no. I hurt my shoulder at work. My Dr said I needed surgery. Work Dr said I needed therapy. MRI showed a tear and I had to fight for surgery, which I had. Team Dr looks out for who pays him. Thats his job.

I'm sure the Dr. who did the surgery doesn't have an incentive to say Balfour looks A-OK? And Balfour doesn't have an incentive to say he's 100%

A week ago, half the board thought we made a mistake signing a guy that Bean the Great and Powerful let go. Now the O's team doctor agrees with Billy Beane, the O's offered a sensible revision to the deal, and the O's are the bad guys? That's before we even get to the posters who are sure it's nothing to do with the physical at all, just part of PA's vendetta against them personally.

I wasn't the person who came up with the shill comment. I was just seeing if it might be true. Second I have never said that about anyone before.

Here he is defending the Orioles charging more for game day purchases

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/92327-O-s-to-charge-extra-for-tickets-purchased-on-game-day?p=2026706#post2026706

So you think that Angelos is the cheapest owner of all time while simultaneously paying people to defend him on the Internet?

I'm sure the Dr. who did the surgery doesn't have an incentive to say Balfour looks A-OK? And Balfour doesn't have an incentive to say he's 100%

A week ago, half the board thought we made a mistake signing a guy that Bean the Great and Powerful let go. Now the O's team doctor agrees with Billy Beane, the O's offered a sensible revision to the deal, and the O's are the bad guys? That's before we even get to the posters who are sure it's nothing to do with the physical at all, just part of PA's vendetta against them personally.

I'm just saying the Orioles Dr has a reason to be overly cautious. Thats nothing to do with PA.

So you think that Angelos is the cheapest owner of all time while simultaneously paying people to defend him on the Internet?

I never said he was the cheapest owner of all time. He certainly isn't. There are teams with much lower payrolls then us.

Archived