2014 Wei-Yin Chen Today

Il BuonO

It really sucks when I'm right.

I'm sure you just hate it. It is the first inning and he gave up a couple bloops and seeing eye singles before walking a guy. Let's wait until the game is over before you injure yourself patting yourself on the back.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Came up small tonight.

I gotta invest in this time machine you all seem to have. He got blooped in the first and gave up a homer on a bad pitch in the second. He also has 5 strikeouts a batter into the 4th inning. He is hardly getting smoked, there have been several good pitches that the Jays have whiffed on.

I gotta invest in this time machine you all seem to have. He got blooped in the first and gave up a homer on a bad pitch in the second. He also has 5 strikeouts a batter into the 4th inning. He is hardly getting smoked, there have been several good pitches that the Jays have whiffed on.

I didn't predict anything. My comment was made in hindsight, so I'm not sure what good a time machine would do you?

I didn't predict anything. My comment was made in hindsight' date=' so I'm not sure what good a time machine would do you?[/quote']

He was three innings and 60 pitches into the start at the time of the post, he could have gone 6 innings at that point. He made a bad pitch on the home run but he wasn't getting hammered in the first so I was surprised that you thought he was coming up small. I thought maybe he was going to get smoked in the 4th inning.

If it sucks so bad, why did you bump the same thread twice in order to pat yourself on the back?

Methinks you like it quite a bit.

That he did.

It really sucks when I'm right.

And then, for an encore, he patted himself on his back again.

Sometimes it just sucks to be right.

Yeah, he seems to be all busted up over tonight's loss.

That he did.

And then, for an encore, he patted himself on his back again.

Yeah, he seems to be all busted up over tonight's loss.

It's a good thing that we have people like him in our (Oriole fandom) corner.

Just keep crying nice neg rep.

He should be repped down to a red pip. Obvious troll, and people rep him for not having a job and watching twitter feeds all day so he can post them. This town needs an enema.

Another cry baby. You two should get a room.

Archived