The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Adam Jones on penalties for fans running onto field: "They should let us have a shot to kick them w/ our metal spikes on because its stupid"</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="
">April 8, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AJ,, the young Mike Curtis?

Can't believe the Rays won 1-0 on an infield hit and a "lousy single", as the announcers put it.

I was watching the end of that game. The infield hit only happened because Moustakas couldn't get the ball out of his glove, and he should have just allowed the SS to make the play anyway. Then there was a WP by Holland which may have been aided by the fact that Salvador Perez was have an issue with his mit.

Or I could just be a bitter O's fan jealous that the Rays won a game the Royals (twice having the bases loaded with less than two outs and not scoring) handed to them. :D

Still only a game and a half out of first. :) If you're gonna start slow, probably a good thing that everybody else is too.

... and have played the toughest schedule of the bunch so far (6 road games, series against Bos, Det, NY). Yes TB is playing KC and Bos is playing Tex, but Det should be a better team than either of those 2 this year. (And) NY and Tor have gotten to play Hou!

... and have played the toughest schedule of the bunch so far (6 road games, series against Bos, Det, NY). Yes TB is playing KC and Bos is playing Tex, but Det should be a better team than either of those 2 this year. (And) NY and Tor have gotten to play Hou!

...and so far they're 2-2 against Houston. :D

This team is unbelievable.

Just a few days ago, they are on pace to finish with a worse winning percentage than the 1916 Athletics (.235), the 1935 Braves (.248), and the 1962 Mets (.250).

Now they're on fire, only one game out of first place, and looking to blow right past the Blue Jays.

If you had told me that they would have turned things around this much in such a short time, I would have told you that you were crazy.

Just a few days ago, they are on pace to finish with a worse winning percentage than the 1916 Athletics (.235), the 1935 Braves (.248), and the 1962 Mets (.250).

Now they're on fire, only one game out of first place, and looking to blow right past the Blue Jays.

If you had told me that they would have turned things around this much in such a short time, I would have told you that you were crazy.

Yea, they won 3 out of 4 games, that's pretty miraculous. ;)

Numbers are fun.

One of the top 5 young players in the game. Can you imagine taking Trout away from the Angels' date=' Stanton from the Marlins, McCutchen from the Pirates, etc...[/quote']

You guys overrate Manny so much. He didn't have a great second half of the season last year. Who is to say that wouldn't continue if he were playing.

I don't get your thinking at all. I am sure the Orioles have stretches in every season they have ever played that they had 7 game streches of 2-5. There are 162 games why would you overreact to the first 7 games? It doesn't make sense to me. In the glory days of the 70's they always started slow.

You had faith in the team before the season why would your faith stop in a small amount of games. Had something changed? Did we lose a bunch of players ot injury? Please explain this mass panic that happens on here when the team loses a few games?

Archived