Tommy Hunter AGAIN!

isestrex

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Billy watched that twenty years old Texas kid rip a supposed 98 miles per hour fastball from Tommy Hunter the other night which made Billy say himself, Billy, how does someone who throws so hard get hit so hard? This inspired Billy to look up Hunters life time k stats. Hear they are: 350 k's in 583 innings. Not very impressive. Now either the speed guns are wrong when Hunter pitches or his fas ball is straighter then a baptist on easter morning.

Billy watched that twenty years old Texas kid rip a supposed 98 miles per hour fastball from Tommy Hunter the other night which made Billy say himself, Billy, how does someone who throws so hard get hit so hard? This inspired Billy to look up Hunters life time k stats. Hear they are: 350 k's in 583 innings. Not very impressive. Now either the speed guns are wrong when Hunter pitches or his fas ball is straighter then a baptist on easter morning.

Wrong again. But nice attempt to throw a wet blanket on the morning. You'll learn though. You get corrected when you are wrong here.

Of course Hunter accumulated a lot of those innings starting and he doesn't hit anything close to 98 MPH when used in that role.

I though Tommy has looked good since his DL stint. He"s a limited, but valuable pitcher.

I understand if he can't throw a quality change.

From the comments I have read it seems like he doesn't see the need to try.

I think you misinterpret trying and knowing it is your fifth best pitch. Tommy knows. Sometime words have two meanings. If there's a bustle in hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, It's just a spring clean for the May queen. Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run - There's still time to change the road you're on.

And it makes me wonder.

A group called Spirit wrote a song called Taurus in the late 60s. They toured with Led Zeppelin for a while and said that the opening riff of Stairway was stolen from that song. Why are you so sarcastic with my posts. Just thought it strange because he throws so hard he would have more strikeouts. What am I wrong about. Wet blanket?

A group called Spirit wrote a song called Taurus in the late 60s. They toured with Led Zeppelin for a while and said that the opening riff of Stairway was stolen from that song. Why are you so sarcastic with my posts. Just thought it strange because he throws so hard he would have more strikeouts. What am I wrong about. Wet blanket?

Billy's style is not a morning style. ;)

I understand if he can't throw a quality change.

From the comments I have read it seems like he doesn't see the need to try.

I think he's throwing a two seamer of late. I notice a lot more arm side run in his offerings the last few times out.

I think he's throwing a two seamer of late. I notice a lot more arm side run in his offerings the last few times out.

Needs a change up or a splitter. Hard to believe he can't at least come up with an averatge one of these. Norris has been a better pitcher since he started throwing that change more.

Archived