vs. Mariners 7/27

weams

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 wins without a home run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need some context for that stat. I mean, all teams are going to do worse in games they don't hit HRs than in games that they do. So we have 9 wins where we didn't hit a HR, and 47 where we did. Sounds extreme, but I'd be curious to know what the league average is.

Give one reason, other than you like him in the future, why Schoop should be a starter on team that believes its a World Series contender? He's probably the worst hitter in the entire league with over 300 AB's. I'll have to look it up when I have time.

Not sure why folks are so enamored with him. "He might be a good hitter in the future" is pretty lame.

I need some context for that stat. I mean, all teams are going to do worse in games they don't hit HRs than in games that they do. So we have 9 wins where we didn't hit a HR, and 47 where we did. Sounds extreme, but I'd be curious to know what the league average is.

I am sure Hunter knows that stat. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, it's an even game. They have 9 baserunners, we have 7. Both teams have had scoring chances but have only been able to get one run in. Both teams have made excellent defensive played. Two good bullpens.

This one could end 2-1 either way. Or one team could bring in a reliever that doesn't have it and the other team could win by 3 or 4.

Isn't baseball fun?

Archived