vs. Mariners 7/27

weams

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just this year, as they have put big winning streaks together every year for quite some time. Their pitching gets them better chances at long streaks, where we tend to rely much more on home runs, with less big streaks either way, losing and winning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not just this year, as they have put big winning streaks together every year for quite some time. Their pitching gets them better chances at long streaks, where we tend to rely much more on home runs, with less big streaks either way, losing and winning.

Shame they have had extended periods when they have sucked as well. Or they would be winning 100+ games every year.

Someday Malike, you will agree that Schoop is a hell of a player AND hitter.Maybe not THIS year, but someday.And soon.

I don't disagree. He might well end being great but right now he's hurting the team a hell of a lot more than Davis.

Tampa Bay with 9 game streak. Orioles have not had a win streak longer than 8 games since 1999.

I've been really torn up about their inability to win 9 in a row in 2000 for 14 years now. I mean, they've won 9/10, I think, but the fact that they couldn't get 9 in a row has me really distraught.

Archived