vs. BLUE JAYS, 8/06

OFFNY

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to hustle Melky.

Holy crap if he was on my team I would rip him a new one if that was fair...

He is up there with Ortiz as players I can't stand. Especially since that opening series where he fake handed the last out ball to our fans in left field. He is such a .......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• **DISCLAIMER** - To get this out of the way up front, while I did clear this idea with Tony in advance, this contest is in no way affiliated or associated with the Orioles Hangout. This is 100% through me and I am putting this on for fellow OH’ers at my sole discretion.  Brief background: Obviously, I’m a huge Orioles fan…otherwise I wouldn’t be on here 🤣. I’ve been a OH’er for a while (20+ years) but am an infrequent flyer, posting wise. Some of you will know I’m most active on the minor league and draft/intl signings boards. I’ve always been very interested in the draft and prospect development aspects of baseball.  Many years ago on here, a poster named Chris (don’t recall his handle) did a giveaway of official Oriole photos that were autographed. I thought that was awesome - and I happened to win that giveaway. That, along with the Orioles resurgence, has inspired me to give back to the awesome community we have here at OH! The discussion and knowledge found here cannot be found anywhere else in the world. As big of an Orioles fan as I am, I’m arguably an even bigger sportscard and memorabilia collector. So, I’ll be giving away a select lot of Orioles baseball cards (still working on deciding exactly which ones) that include a 2023 Topps flagship Gunnar rookie graded SGC 10, 1 each of Adley, GH, GRod and Holliday “1st Bowman”, at least one of each Cal, Earl and Brooks. There will also be some cards of recent draftees and international signings. I will probably toss in an autograph card or two. Maybe a few others, just depends on what all I can fit inside the package. The winner can keep these for themselves, or pass along to their kiddos (or grandkids). There is ZERO cost or obligation to enter. I’m even covering shipping! OK, enough of all of that. Here’s how it works. It’s pretty simple but here’s the process: 1) To enter simply comment “Orioles Magic” on this post. You have until Sun, May 26 at 11:59 pm EST to get your entry in and are obviously only allowed one entry per person. Only those who live in the contiguous 48 states on the mainland and APO/FPO addresses are eligible to enter. Apologies to those who live elsewhere. 2) I’ll accumulate the entries and run them all through random dot org. I’ll shuffle the list 8 times (Cal’s number). The one left at the top of the list after spin 8 is the winner. I’ll run the randomizer at some point on Memorial Day and post the results here. I’ll tag the winner and also PM them to get the shipping details. Simple as that! Best of luck to you all and most importantly - GO ORIOLES!!!
    • Here we are with one of the funniest names in all of baseball.
    • 0-2 fastball right down the middle. Got lucky there.
    • I agree.  I don't understand letting him rot on the bench.  I'm sure he is frustrated,  too.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now