vs. INDIANS, 8/16

OFFNY

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No breaks tonite so far

You make your own breaks.

When you choose to send Miguel Gonzalez to AAA and start this worthless piece of crap who can't find the plate, you get what you deserve.

Yes I understand the financial reasons. Bit it is what it is. We sent down a guy who can find the plate, who has shown he can battle for 5 or 6 innings without his best stuff, for a guy with great "stuff" but erratic mechanics. A guy who can be great when everything is working but who is garbage when it isn't. As opposed to a warrior who makes the most out of what he has and usually does what it takes to keep his team in the game.

We get what we deserved.

Innings like this one are why Ubaldo is frustrating. He can be so dominant at times.

If he doesn't go past 6 innings tonight, there's really no way I'm going to be happy with his start, even if the O's take the lead. He's made basically zero progress this year, except for a brief set of starts before he hurt himself.

You make your own breaks.

When you choose to send Miguel Gonzalez to AAA and start this worthless piece of crap who can't find the plate, you get what you deserve.

Yes I understand the financial reasons. Bit it is what it is. We sent down a guy who can find the plate, who has shown he can battle for 5 or 6 innings without his best stuff, for a guy with great "stuff" but erratic mechanics. A guy who can be great when everything is working but who is garbage when it isn't. As opposed to a warrior who makes the most out of what he has and usually does what it takes to keep his team in the game.

We get what we deserved.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. J/k

If he doesn't go past 6 innings tonight, there's really no way I'm going to be happy with his start, even if the O's take the lead. He's made basically zero progress this year, except for a brief set of starts before he hurt himself.

If he goes six innings and gives up 3 runs, I'll be just fine with that. He's put the team in a position to win. If they can't score 3 runs against Cleveland then they probably don't deserve to win. They've already had multiple chances.

Archived