Jimenez getting booed on Sunday.

Snutchy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah as we all know that Gaussman is paid as much as Uubakdo is and was expected to fulfill his hefty free agent long term contract. :rolleyes:

Now I indeed have heard it all. So, your standard for giving it a hearty boo is what the player earns in dollars. Is that it? Have I got that about right?

Yep, nothing like a floating scale when enforcing your own sense of ridiculous morality in baseball world.

Yeah as we all know that Gaussman is paid as much as Uubakdo is and was expected to fulfill his hefty free agent long term contract. :rolleyes:
Now I indeed have heard it all. So, your standard for giving it a hearty boo is what the player earns in dollars. Is that it? Have I got that about right?

Yep, nothing like a floating scale when enforcing your own sense of ridiculous morality in baseball world.

The Chicago Cubs used to have the SHAWON-O-METER for fan favorite Shawon Dunston:

som-header.jpg

Perhaps a SALARY-O-METER can be installed at Oriole Park to inform and/or remind fans who is getting the big bucks, and who isn't.

That way, Orioles fans will know who gets an earful, and who gets a pass.

LESS THAN $4 Million Per Year: No booing.

MORE THAN $8 Million Per Year: Booing.

BETWEEN $4 and $8 Million Per Year: Booing at the fan(s)' discretion.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope Ubaldo gets this tonight. He appears to be a nice guy, and has taken his poor season personally, while still cheering on his teammates. I want him to be able to feel like he participated and contributed to the winning ways, and perhaps him clinching the division will be the mental boost he needs to turn this contract around?

Go get 'em Ubaldo!

I really hope Ubaldo gets this tonight. He appears to be a nice guy, and has taken his poor season personally, while still cheering on his teammates. I want him to be able to feel like he participated and contributed to the winning ways, and perhaps him clinching the division will be the mental boost he needs to turn this contract around?

Go get 'em Ubaldo!

Jimenez got a lot of cheers on the Orioles' game-clinching night.

People also booed him early in the game, which I didn't like hearing. It was good to see him battle and get the W on the night we clinch. Even if he's not used much the rest of the season, he should feel good about his contribution the other night.

That's really sad some would boo him. Oh well. The win.

Archived