Chris Davis Suspension Timing Awful Suspicious

brianod

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you have to admit that you're a big fan of conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theories tend to sound crazy.

I don't know if a person can be a "fan" of conspiracy theories, but since the majority of us here on the OH are educated people, at least a good chunk of the membership must know that there have been conspiracies (meaning more than one person planning an event or situation behind the scene) that seemed crazy until they were uncovered as fact.

For example:

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

Please forgive the fact that it's on Alex Jones' page and just look at the pure data. We'd like to believe things "just happen" but often there's something going on behind the scenes. Have you guys not noticed that whenever the Yankees complain about something, they get their way?

This doesn't have to be about "targeting" Davis as much as targeting the Orioles. I've no doubt MLB brass is unhappy because the Yankees and Red Sox aren't in the final mix (because of increased advertising revenue and ratings) so if someone in the Boston or NY camps said to take a closer look at the Orioles, I have no doubt MLB testers became hyperfocused on our team.

Why is that so difficult to grasp?

MSK

Boston has been out of it since May. Nothing the MLB brass did could save them. As for the Yankees, they must be trying to do something to KC, Seattle, and Oakland because those are the real teams that the Yankees have to catch. Why doesn't your conspiracy theory hold any water? Because it makes no sense and the more you try to explain it the sillier it sounds. When you try to defend it you just keep coming up with lamer and lamer logic.

I'm not defending anything at all. I'm suggesting that there's always more to a situation than what the official statement says. You don't have to believe or agree with any of it, but I do believe there's a very weird timing to the suspension.

You don't believe it. Fine.

Why do you care so much what I believe?

MSK

I'm not defending anything at all. I'm suggesting that there's always more to a situation than what the official statement says. You don't have to believe or agree with any of it, but I do believe there's a very weird timing to the suspension.

You don't believe it. Fine.

Why do you care so much what I believe?

MSK

He's environmentally conscious and doesn't care for pollution would be my guess.

I don't know if a person can be a "fan" of conspiracy theories, but since the majority of us here on the OH are educated people, at least a good chunk of the membership must know that there have been conspiracies (meaning more than one person planning an event or situation behind the scene) that seemed crazy until they were uncovered as fact.

For example:

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

Please forgive the fact that it's on Alex Jones' page and just look at the pure data. We'd like to believe things "just happen" but often there's something going on behind the scenes. Have you guys not noticed that whenever the Yankees complain about something, they get their way?

This doesn't have to be about "targeting" Davis as much as targeting the Orioles. I've no doubt MLB brass is unhappy because the Yankees and Red Sox aren't in the final mix (because of increased advertising revenue and ratings) so if someone in the Boston or NY camps said to take a closer look at the Orioles, I have no doubt MLB testers became hyperfocused on our team.

Why is that so difficult to grasp?

MSK

Just pointing out that you always seem to go to a conspiracy theory as your most likely explanation of things. Also, I believe that graphic novel of yours centered around a conspiracy theory. It makes me think you're a fan. If your favorite tool is a hammer, then problems seem to all look like nails and all that.

Just pointing out that you always seem to go to a conspiracy theory as your most likely explanation of things. Also, I believe that graphic novel of yours centered around a conspiracy theory. It makes me think you're a fan.

I have several graphic novels published, only one actually deals with a conspiracy theory. :)

But thanks for noticing.

MSK

Archived