Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same thing happend with the ALDS, I think they have a certain number of tickets alloted for the STH, and a certain number for the pre-sale. I was able to get game 2 tickets in the lottery presale, after it was sold out to STH. I'm cautiously optimistic it will be the same. I'd like to goto game 2...

My only concern is we got the ALDS email on Wednesday, the presale was on Saturday, and the gerneral public sale was on Monday. They've already announced the general public sale at noon on Thursday, I'm starting to think there might not be a lottery presale...

This is what the Oriole site says:

ALCS DRAWING WINNERS NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL BY: By 11:59 p.m. ET, Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Maybe the lottery is at 10 and the general at 12. Also probably have some seats available. It says Game 2 ticket inventory is gone and not sold out.

*There is no more available ticket inventory to ALCS Home Game 2

Did the 2014ers at least get tickets back in September when the O's mailed out playoff applications? What I'm asking is, are you just buying extra tickets today, or are these your only shot? If these are your only shot, then I can understand your frustration.

We were sent a pre-determined package which was Game 2 for all three series in seats close to our regular seats. In my case, we are traveling two weekends in Oct so I couldn't chance getting the tickets then not being able to use them. So I passed on my package and figured I would buy them when I knew solid game dates. Yes, I could have bought them then sold them.....maybe I should have to make money...but nonetheless......It turns out I couldn't go to Game 2 either series so far so my gamble paid off. Plus I got seats in other cheaper sections and picked more games compared to my normal seats. So I could go to more games for the same price.

This is what the Oriole site says:

ALCS DRAWING WINNERS NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL BY: By 11:59 p.m. ET, Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Maybe the lottery is at 10 and the general at 12. Also probably have some seats available. It says Game 2 ticket inventory is gone and not sold out.

*There is no more available ticket inventory to ALCS Home Game 2

Yup, I was thinking if there is a presale, it will be at 10 on Thursday... guess I'll just have to be patient.

Back in 2012, my ticket rep basically told me the 13 game planners are not really looked at in the organization as important ticket holders. He did not come out and say it but I could pick up what he was trying to say.

I wish they had a 42 game package. My brother and I make our own 42-gamer by purchasing a Sunday 13-game plan and a 29-game plan (no overlap). I know several people that do the same. For a variety of reasons, we keep one plan in his name and one in mine, so I get pushed into the 13-game sales. We make out fine on the whole so I am not necessarily complaining, but it would be nice if there was a tier between 29 and 81 plans where those plan holders got postseason ticket benefits in between 29 and 81 game holders (ie. two guaranteed games for ALDS, 2-3 for ALCS, a pre-sale in between 81 and 29 holders, ect.).

Has anybody gotten a confirmation e-mail from the Orioles? I was able to print out my tickets right after buying them, but I'd still feel better if I had e-mail confirmation.

I just got mine an hour after I purchased the tickets.

Still stuck in "our servers are overloaded" hell for Games 6 and 7. Not looking good for those games.

I got a confirmation email right away, and they're already in the "My Ticket Inventory" on my STH page. Yet again, I cannot forward them to anyone. The only thing I can do it print. I even tried the thing where I went through the process of printing them without actually clicking print, which my rep claims is how you work around it so you can forward. It never, ever works for me.

I love the O's, I love being a season ticket holder, and being one has some benefits. Their technology isn't great, though, and it makes it very frustrating to deal with sometimes.

I got a confirmation email right away, and they're already in the "My Ticket Inventory" on my STH page. Yet again, I cannot forward them to anyone. The only thing I can do it print. I even tried the thing where I went through the process of printing them without actually clicking print, which my rep claims is how you work around it so you can forward. It never, ever works for me.

I love the O's, I love being a season ticket holder, and being one has some benefits. Their technology isn't great, though, and it makes it very frustrating to deal with sometimes.

Click "Print and View Tickets". It should open a page with the tickets (and for me, it automatically opens up the print function of my browser. In that case...click cancel). All you need is the link to that page, which you can send to anyone. It can be opened without a password or anything.

Just browsing stubhub and there are some good seats at what I'd say aren't terrible prices as shown here in case anyone's looking for tickets to game 1. I paid $75 including fees per ticket for two seats out in 382, kinda tempted to pay a bit more for these and sell mine but think I'll stand pat.

Capture.png

Archived