vs. ROYALS, 10/11 (A.L.C.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

I'm not rooting for the Royals, cupcake. Its a small consolation. Don't get your feelings hurt in the game thread over something trivial, okay sweetie?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Don't bother us with your useless posts... okay sweetie?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yost is not down 1-0. Norris looked like crap first 3 innings.

You're avoiding the question and presenting info that is somewhat irrelevant considering the question. Ventura has at least three walks and has given up the same number of runs as Norris going into the 4th. He had 20 pitches per inning as well so it's not as though he is/was cruising.

Long story short, if you don't think yost should have pulled Ventura at this point, ten you can't rage against buck.

If he did you would be the first person whining that buck overused his bullpen the first time they give up a run later this series. Do you think that's false?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> still don't have 1-2-3 inning in this series</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">October 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is sad.

They actually had one last inning. Bud struck Moustakas out but the ump decided that it requires 4 strikes to strike out a Royal.

Archived