On the Issue of Seven Nation Army

nattyboh

Can we start not doing that?

Its not original. Too many fans do it all around the country/world. Its like going to happy hour at Applebee's. No flavor. I hate being unoriginal, and this should not be played by the PA. The fans should not do it, and it needs to be buried next to Gary Glitter in the graveyard of overplayed songs at sports arenas.

I refuse to do this chant anymore. Spontaneous chants are good. pre-packaged zombie chants are terrible. Please stop poisoning great sports memories with this garbage.

I can't be the only guy that thinks this. Please cool kids, be cool and lead by example. No Ravens fans, You did not invent this either.

[video=youtube;mGQgWFc0434]

I have as much attachment to this song as a dingleberry. Just stop already.

- The cool kids

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh snap. You have been lurking for 3 years, and i baited You out of the deep to post about Applebee's.

I don't know if I should be amused or scared.

Applebee's is fine as far as bad restaurants go, but the whole point is that every strip mall in suburbia has one. I feel the same way about 7 nation army.

It's cheesy. Be different please.

It was fine when the Ravens were doing it since they were the only NFL team doing it originally. But then when the Orioles started doing it, it was kinda 'meh' to me. lol

I agree all the way, we do need our own "theme". They don't play "Oriole Magic" enough for that to be the main theme and to get the crowd hype.

Good lord just say no to crapplebees!

I like the 'o ee o, ooooo. Oo from wizard of oz. I think there's a pre sellout Metallica tune that has it.

Heard the o ee o briefly at game 2.

bottom of the 9th when our backs were aginast the wall I believe

Oh snap. You have been lurking for 3 years, and i baited You out of the deep to post about Applebee's.

I don't know if I should be amused or scared.

Applebee's is fine as far as bad restaurants go, but the whole point is that every strip mall in suburbia has one. I feel the same way about 7 nation army.

It's cheesy. Be different please.

So, being a jacksass troll is your goal in life.

Archived