Report: Bedard Seattle-Bound

Peace21

I just heard on XM that somebody saw Roger McDowell spit on Bedard as he was walking towards the stadium for a press conference. It bounced off Bill Bavasi's wrist before striking Bedard - not once- but twice. It was apparently one magic loogy.

Nicely done.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont be suprised to hear Roberts trade soon. While Bedard is taking his physical, it gives the O's a chance to work on the Roberts trade and other things too.

They couldn't "work on the Roberts trade and other things" while Bedard was flying to Seattle? Or while he was still in Navan the last two days? They had to wait until he was taking his physical to do this?

Wow, I left for vacation Tuesday morning... never in a million years did I expect this thing to still be in limbo. :rolleyes:

But I'm glad it should be official soon and things should start moving fast after that. The season is almost upon us.

Ahhhh...perfect thanks - boy you guy's have got everything here! Might have to think about "changing teams".

Haha. Well we are in a different division!! You can always have a nice little place in your heart for the O's!!

Here is a little fun fact for you, I am not sure if you are from Seattle or not, but I proposed to my wife at the Gorge on Labor day weekend 2 years ago. First time to Seattle. It was an unreal city.

So maybe you can change teams, I will change cities... :002_stongue:

I just heard on XM that somebody saw Roger McDowell spit on Bedard as he was walking towards the stadium for a press conference. It bounced off Bill Bavasi's wrist before striking Bedard - not once- but twice. It was apparently one magic loogy.

I thought SG said that Sherril was a magic loogy?

Archived