Report: Bedard Seattle-Bound

Peace21

As I see it, the problem here is that the Orioles know how to talk about the deal, they just don't know how to make the deal, and isn't that really the important part of the deal? The making of the deal.

Very random Seinfeld there, kudos to those who pick up on it, one of my favorite all times scenes.

Added tip:

Would you like the insurance on this deal?

Oh yeah, give me the most I can get, I'm going to beat the crap out of this deal.

One of the all-time great seinfeld moments...anybody can just propose trade agreements, it's the making of the trade that's important.

By the way, this doesn't mean were getting the compact instead of Bedard does it?;)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the all-time great seinfeld moments...anybody can just propose trade agreements' date=' it's the making of the trade that's important.

By the way, this doesn't mean were getting the compact instead of Bedard does it?;)[/quote']

I have just one thing to say...."These PRETZELS...are MAKING...me THIRSTY!"

And you, Dipper, want to be my latex man...

"Vandalay Industries...VANDALAY INDUSTRIES!" as George runs across Jerry's apartment with his pants around his ankles!

This is great! O's screw with us for 2 months? So what, we have 9 seasons of Seinfeld to occupy our time! Giddy Up! :D

Cedeno, Murton, Gallagher and Veal.

I do that all day long.

I hear Gallagher is a good bet to be a mid-rotation starter; great.

Murton is solid. I see him as a very very good #4 OF; so that's good.

Cedeno plays a position we need, is young, and who knows - he certainly has upside; so that's good too.

And I don'tk now much about Veal, but have heard good things too.

So - do this deal!!!

Archived