Season tickets picked

zkoutdoors

I think everyone is freaking out over nothing..... I think when its all said and done every 13 game plan owner will be able to get tickets to 1 game per series if the Orioles make the playoffs. It might not be "guaranteed" but I am sure with presales you will be able to get tickets to at least 1 game per series.

I also think people should stop hating on people with 29 and 81 game plan holders and their rights to more than you. This year they wont be guaranteed as much either. Keep in mind 29 game plan holders invested more than twice as much in the Orioles than the 13 game plan holders. 81 game plan holders invested more than 6 times that of 13 game plan holders. More investment in the team better perks. I think that makes sense and is fair.

It could be worse the Orioles could not offer the chance to buy tickets for post season games to anyone in terms of a presale. We get better pricing than the general public and those games will sellout regardless if there is a presale or not. The Orioles could not offer that and take home more by just selling at the increased pricing to the general public.

I think I mis-understood some of the wording before. Understand now that Opening Day was never included so I guess this isn't really anything new, but not sure about the postseason tickets...last year 13-game plan holders got game 2 of each series and I liked that. doesn't even need to be the wild card game, just 1 game in each series would be a nice guarantee but right now it seems like nothing is guaranteed.

I might renew my 13-game plan anyway and hope for the best this year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I mis-understood some of the wording before. Understand now that Opening Day was never included so I guess this isn't really anything new, but not sure about the postseason tickets...last year 13-game plan holders got game 2 of each series and I liked that. doesn't even need to be the wild card game, just 1 game in each series would be a nice guarantee but right now it seems like nothing is guaranteed.

I might renew my 13-game plan anyway and hope for the best this year.

It was actually the 29 game plan that had 2 in each series guaranteed. 13-gamers had 1 game of each series.

From how I read it now, 29ers will only be guaranteed one game per series this season.

It was actually the 29 game plan that had 2 in each series guaranteed. 13-gamers had 1 game of each series.

From how I read it now, 29ers will only be guaranteed one game per series this season.

I meant 13-game holders got home game 2 in each series (ALDS, ALCS, and World Series), not tickets to 2 different games in each series.

It says is that 29 game plans will be guaranteed at least 1 game in each series. 29 game plan holders only got one game in the ALDS last season, so the same statement would have been accurate for last season as well.

Like I said regardless if they let you buy them or not as part of your package I am pretty certain with presales you will probably get tickets to at least 1 playoff game per series if you have a ticket plan. They just want to cover their butts or leave the possibility of an extreme change if they want.

Like I said regardless if they let you buy them or not as part of your package I am pretty certain with presales you will probably get tickets to at least 1 playoff game per series if you have a ticket plan. They just want to cover their butts or leave the possibility of an extreme change if they want.

Yep. I had a 13 game plan last year and got tickets to every game on top of the game 2 tickets I prepaid for. My guess is that they will eliminate the ability to buy additional tickets to games you already have tickets for. Which seems fair (even though it funded me being able to go to every game last postseason).

Yep. I had a 13 game plan last year and got tickets to every game on top of the game 2 tickets I prepaid for. My guess is that they will eliminate the ability to buy additional tickets to games you already have tickets for. Which seems fair (even though it funded me being able to go to every game last postseason).

Same here!

Single Game Tickets - Mid-March? That is what a rep told me. Everything is a little behind with all the packages they sold at playoff time.

i heard that as well. They are shooting for early March but depends on how quickly they can clear all the new season ticket holders. Starting next week towards the end they start working on new deposit holders.

yup. i also could have had tickets to every game. never did get to use my World Series tickets.

Archived