UMD vs Miami!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice shot selection at the end of the game guys...Disgusting game..

LOL at the Miami guys popping his jersey....Yeah dude your teamed tried it's hardest to choke away a game. You beat a 5 seed in the 1st round of the ACC Tourny.

I think a 6 seed is generous...The committee will be absolutely harsh, and if we do get a 6 seed, it will be in the west. This was inexcusable. And no, I don't blame the coach. Ultimately, the players HAVE to play. They were lazy and didn't care for 35 minutes.

Yeah, horrible shot selection there at the end. When your only true 3 point shooter is Jones, and he never even touches the ball, you gotta question the teams thinking. Ofcourse, you gotta question Gary's thinking when there was nothing going on offensively and yet he kept Jones on the bench during the first half.

Nice shot selection at the end of the game guys...Disgusting game..

LOL at the Miami guys popping his jersey....Yeah dude your teamed tried it's hardest to choke away a game. You beat a 5 seed in the 1st round of the ACC Tourny.

look, they didn't choke, they made their FT. We are by far the better team, but have no right to talk anything bad about the way they played. They played their gameplan to perfection

What a terrible effort. The only silver lining here is that they will hopefully be so humiliated by their performance and the fact that they have been completely owned by a mediocre Miami team this season that they will come out much more motivated next week when the games matter even more.

I think a 6 seed is generous...The committee will be absolutely harsh' date=' and if we do get a 6 seed, it will be in the west. This was inexcusable. And no, I don't blame the coach. Ultimately, the players HAVE to play. They were lazy and didn't care for 35 minutes.[/quote']

Good call, it wasn't the fact that they lost, it was who they lost to, which will look a lot worse than a loss to BC tomorrow or Carolina Saturday would've.

Gary better spend the entire week he has teaching boxing out and having them shoot free throw after free throw til their sick.

Also I think Maryland shouldn't fall lower than a 6 seed. Overall resume will overshadow this TERRIBLE loss.

we are a 6 seed most likely, possibly a 5 but probably a 6. And this game does go on Gary. Did not have this team ready which is pretty normal for the ACC tourny and coached horribly in the 1st half.

to be honest, i think this loss is more important to the committee than the two wins vs duke and 1 vs carolina. I know that is out there but they were

11-19! I mean, the committee will evaluate that by saying wow, that was a neutral court, and they got stomped by a horrific team

look' date=' they didn't choke, they made their FT. We are by far the better team, but have no right to talk anything bad about the way they played. They played their gameplan to perfection[/quote']

Dude they shot like 20% in the 2nd half. They missed a lot of free throws in the 2nd half. No, you can't say they choked because they won the game but they sure as hell tried to give us the game.

The ACC tournament doesn't mean that much anymore, although it could hurt seeding. A bad loss at this point helps the team to refocus on what they have done right the last seven games. It's not the end of the world!!!!

The ACC tournament doesn't mean that much anymore, although it could hurt seeding. A bad loss at this point helps the team to refocus on what they have done right the last seven games. It's not the end of the world!!!!

thats what I am thinking, and I sure hope your right

Archived