vs. RED SOX, 4/18

OFFNY

What happened to Buccholz? He had that stretch a couple years ago where he looked like a CY candidate. Now, terrible.

I think he used foreign substances that he does not get away with as readily any longer. He still shows glimpses of that guy.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wieters would have been gunned down at 3rd. :P

80-90 percent of players would have scored on that single up the middle. Neither Wieters or Joseph are in that group. Posters occasionally make the claim that Joseph has an advantage over Wieters on the basepaths and such a claim doesn't prove true statistically or anecdotally on this one instance.

A

80-90 percent of players would have scored on that single up the middle. Neither Wieters or Joseph are in that group. Posters occasionally make the claim that Joseph has an advantage over Wieters on the basepaths and such a claim doesn't prove true statistically or anecdotally on this one instance.

You don't think he had a chance there?

I think 7th is about as high as I ever wanna see him.

You're crazy. When he cools off, fine. But we just have a lot of not good players right now sandwiched around Adam Jones. De Aza? Pearce? Davis? Machado? The only people in the top half of our lineup I have any confidence of getting on base is Jones and Snider. Anybody else is a hope.

Archived