Just a Heads up on Saturday's game 04/25

kelsey59

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone explain to me what's going on? What are these people protesting? This is the first that I'm hearing about this.

It's not baseball related. A Baltimore Police issue. I'd prefer not to discuss any of it here. Please.

Can someone explain to me what's going on? What are these people protesting? This is the first that I'm hearing about this.

A man who was taken into custody by police a little over a week ago appeared to be healthy when police apprehended him but by the end of his ride in the paddy wagon he had suffered severe spinal injuries, and he died a few days later.

There were peaceful protests earlier today, marches that culminated at City Hall, but since then things have gotten out of hand and aren't so peaceful anymore.

It's not baseball related. A Baltimore Police issue. I'd prefer not to discuss any of it here. Please.
A man who was taken into custody by police a little over a week ago appeared to be healthy when police apprehended him but by the end of his ride in the paddy wagon he had suffered severe spinal injuries, and he died a few days later.

There were peaceful protests earlier today, marches that culminated at City Hall, but since then things have gotten out of hand and aren't so peaceful anymore.

Thanks. Glad I didn't go to the game tonight.

Archived