vs. METS, 5/06

OFFNY

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's right. Because I'm always here, whether the Orioles are in 1st place, or last place.

You, on the other hand, are the most transparent, disingenuous troll since Birdland.

Fortunately, Weams said that you won't be here much longer the next time that you show up with your act.

Enjoy the game thread until he signs back in.

Then explain why I barely made any posts while they were on a 5 game losing streak?

That's fantastic about Weams. Too bad I'm not trolling. I suggest you look up the definition of trolling. I stay on topic, I don't antagonize anyone and I don't insult anyone. If I do get banned somehow I think I'll survive.

Mike, I apologize for speaking for you in my last post.

I will accept a demerit/neg rep for:

A) Speaking for you (a moderator.)

and/or

B) Calling another poster a troll.

I'm sorry, but people that are that disingenuous and phony really, really piss me off.

I'm not being phony. Just b/c you don't agree with my observations doesn't make it right for you to be insulting. Kind of hypocritical for you to call me a troll after trying to insult me but whatever. It's a message board, calm down.

I have always maintained that Chris Davis is frustrating to watch and to see him try to uppercut a high fastball in a big moment of the game was aggravating.

Mike, I apologize for speaking for you in my last post.

I will accept a demerit/neg rep for:

A) Speaking for you (a moderator.)

and/or

B) Calling another poster a troll.

I'm sorry, but people that are that disingenuous and phony really, really piss me off.

You can't accept a demerit. And everyone knows what is up there.

It sounds like DeAza was being a fool again.

I remember White Sox fans talking about he had mental lapses etc. I think he serves a purpose on the team but batting him lead off is a mistake.

Archived