The Cavalry Is Starting To Arrive

sfosfan

May stinks so far, but I think we're going to see some more guys from Norfolk start to make noise in Baltimore. Yes, this is just one start for Mike Wright but what a heck of a debut. It wouldn't surprise me to see a few others up before the ASB who also make some noise, perhaps Steve Johnson is next and Chris Parmalee who is just one injury or trade away from being here. Navarro might even stick around a while. Gausmann will be back of course and probably Bundy in the latter half. So, as low as it feels right now, I think the Cavalry is starting to arrive.

sfosfan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parmalee can rake. I like the idea of dumping De Aza and letting Davis play RF.

I know this...if Wright does not get another start and he is yo-yoed....we deserve to keep losing. He deserves another start. Figure it out and let's see what he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this is the game that gets us to turn the corner and go in the right direction. We keep hoping for one of these to change the tide.

I hope today's game does act as a positive catalyst. Mini-run - 4 or 5 wins in a row - is much needed at this point. But we still have some positional liabilities that won't get solved without some player turnaround or front office action. Nice to see Wright step up and not let the moment get to him. Nothing but a positive...

May stinks so far, but I think we're going to see some more guys from Norfolk start to make noise in Baltimore. Yes, this is just one start for Mike Wright but what a heck of a debut. It wouldn't surprise me to see a few others up before the ASB who also make some noise, perhaps Steve Johnson is next and Chris Parmalee who is just one injury or trade away from being here. Navarro might even stick around a while. Gausmann will be back of course and probably Bundy in the latter half. So, as low as it feels right now, I think the Cavalry is starting to arrive.

sfosfan

Totally agree. Yanks aren't going to keep this up, Red Sox look overrated and no one else in the division has the lineup that can beat us long term.

We're only to get better and the Yanks will only get worse.

Parmalee can rake. I like the idea of dumping De Aza and letting Davis play RF.

I know this...if Wright does not get another start and he is yo-yoed....we deserve to keep losing. He deserves another start. Figure it out and let's see what he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad you have decided what we need and deserve. He was on 12 days rest. He was great. I was there.

Archived