This is A Mess (Mega RANT Thread)

eddie83

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Six innings. We all knew he would be good. In A ball. Like Bridwell.

Make the jokes but I'd rather have him then Snider. A waste of a roster spot that could easily be filled by the other 6 OFers we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I really question your baseball knowledge. You would just cut Paredes with the lack of talent in our system based on what you have seen this year because of an overreaction? Do you think long term?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hope your ready to get warned or banned. Talking about Roy no matter how true is a no no around here!

Oh I forgot that most experts grade prospects by their ability to throw no hitters in the minors.

Carry on.

And Snider was worth him?

The Pirates have a good minor league system, correct?

He is ranked 23rd in their system.

Yeah, guess he is garbage.

Hey, I don't mind anyone questioning my "baseball knowledge". Im not a unimpeachable expert. I only know what I see and I think we've easily gone past the "fair assessment" stage. These players are NOT getting it done.I would bench Paredes but I think that carrying a non position player just because he can hit REALLY hurts this team when he can't. Its obvious that we need some athletic outfielders or position players. All three players have failed and its time to see what we have in Walker, Alvarez, and others.We need to do this sooner rather than later.

Roy: do you think DD will do the right thing and sell at the deadline?

You belittled his performance. I am not in the mood to play games with you Corn.

I didn't belittle his performance, I belittled your interpretation of his performance.

Different thing entirely.

You know who throw a no hitter in AA and was part of a combined no hitter in A+?

His name rhymes with the Alka seltzer jingle.

You belittled his performance. I am not in the mood to play games with you Corn.

How is it belittling to state the facts? You are the one playing the games here. No one called him garbage. A lot of people actually wanted to retain him at the time of the trade but most thought it was giving up decent value to get decent value.

Please find one instance of someone here calling him "garbage".

I didn't belittle his performance, I belittled your interpretation of his performance.

You know who throw a no hitter in AA and was part of a combined no hitter in A+?

Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh my gosh it's Radhames Liz.

Again, not in the mood for semantics.

I much rather have Tarpley back (which is ranked 23rd in the Pirates system) than Snider whom is not the answer.

Hey, I don't mind anyone questioning my "baseball knowledge". Im not a unimpeachable expert. I only know what I see and I think we've easily gone past the "fair assessment" stage. These players are NOT getting it done.I would bench Paredes but I think that carrying a non position player just because he can hit REALLY hurts this team when he can't. Its obvious that we need some athletic outfielders or position players. All three players have failed and its time to see what we have in Walker, Alvarez, and others.We need to do this sooner rather than later.

So let's jettison the guy that was our offense back in May? Sure he has been hot and cold. But I know damned well that if the Os got rid of him and he is picked up somewhere else and starts producing when we are lacking that offense, you will be on here bemoaning that situation.

Again, not in the mood for semantics.

I much rather have Tarpley back (which is ranked 23rd in the Pirates system) than Snider whom is not the answer.

Which is fine but you shouldn't try and use an A ball no hitter to make the point and you certainly shouldn't make up stuff about posters calling him garbage.

All the nonsense your throw at us obfuscates the possibly valid points you are trying to make.

How is it belittling to state the facts? You are the one playing the games here. No one called him garbage. A lot of people actually wanted to retain him at the time of the trade but most thought it was giving up decent value to get decent value.

I guess I took Corn's jokes as insulting his value.

I will be careful what words I use as to not confuse you or Corn.

Maybe I'll just question senior posters baseball acumen. Classy move there.

Archived