vs. NATIONALS, 7/10

OFFNY

It must just be me. But I swear I have not personally been able to see Tillman pitch anything but bad innings. Like tonight's game. I didn't get to the game tonight until the bottom of the fourth inning. So I looked at the boxscore and thought- well, Tillman must be pitching well for four innings and sure enough, daggone, he blows up. That has been the case I bet half a dozen games for me with Tillman. I just need to stop watching when he is pitching and he may throw a no hitter.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why did the only Seattle want to give him four years. It's crazy that all the other teams were so wrong.

He's due for some regression. His strikeout rate is way up from last year, and his ISO is lower. The difference has been a sky rocket in BABIP which is due to come down.

Nelson Cruz has 21 HR and 52 RBI with a .306 BA. Im beating a dead horse here of course, but what a difference he'd have made on this team. This is clearly a mistake.

Snider, Nolan, Lough and De Aza have combined for 67 RBI, what are your complaining about?

You just look at our options . If Cruz DIDNT hit another HR this year, he's better than all our corner OF(not including Davis who isn't really an OF) combined.

If he didn't hit a HR the rest of the year he would most likely have the worst half of baseball in MLB history.

We need a right handed bat. When teams force Parades to switch sides and Pearce and Nolan in the lineup at the same time' date=' it's just too big of an advantage. It's asking the other guys to do too much.[/quote']

Paredes isn't the same as a RH hitter like you said. Pearce has been ok vs lefties not tonight.

So you're saying you're happy we don't have him. Right?

I'm not happy that he's not an Oriole but I don't blame DD for not resigning him and the reason he's been so successful this season is completely luck driven. His power is down and his K% is way up from last year. That's not a good sign. His defense is also atrocious. So there's a microscopic chance that he's going to be as good the next 3 years as he was for the Orioles. He isn't going to be the Nelson Cruz we Orioles fans know.

Archived