vs. NATIONALS, 7/10

OFFNY

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why no challenge?

Ridiculous. So we'll send our #1 or #2 started down to A ball so he won't face Toronto but we won't challenge an obvious blown call with a guy in scoring position? Which one do you think impacts a game more?

The replay guy lives in my apartment building. I haven't seen him sindce the season started but hopefully will remember this one to ask him the thought process when the season is over.

I've never seen a team "run out of challenges." I would have definitely challenged. Reimold was adament he wasn't touched and the replay confirmed it. Who cares if we 'lose our challenge'. The umps always go to replay later in the game.

Bad play.

Unless they were somehow going to say he was out of the proper running path which didn't seem to be the case.

A half inning later I'm still confused why we didn't challenge that reimold play. At no point this season has anyone in MLB run out of challenges, just ask the ump. Come on buck

Announcers were saying the Os were having tech issues with their replay equipment. For that advantage though, I'd take Nolan's word for it and try if he said he wasn't tagged.

Archived