Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad the Papplebon trade happened. Washington almost certainly play the dodgersgiants in the first round. The winner of the NL east will play the winner of the NL West. The giants are only a half game behind the Dodgers also. Hopefully this makes them pull off a blockbuster for Price, which in turn makes Detroit sellers. The market becomes clearer and clearer after every move. And yes, I'll be reading too much into every trade.

Glad the Papplebon trade happened. Washington almost certainly play the dodgersgiants in the first round. The winner of the NL east will play the winner of the NL West. The giants are only a half game behind the Dodgers also. Hopefully this makes them pull off a blockbuster for Price, which in turn makes Detroit sellers. The market becomes clearer and clearer after every move. And yes, I'll be reading too much into every trade.

You won't be reading any Orioles trades

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: the Phillies will receive Double-A right-hander Nick Pivetta for Jonathan Papelbon.</p>— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) <a href="

">July 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pivetta

Don't see how it would be enforceable.

Yeah, it can't be. They just needed him to waive his no trade. He's assured of 2016 getting picked up. But if Kevin Gregg's it next season, they'll demote him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it can't be. They just needed him to waive his no trade. He's assured of 2016 getting picked up. But if Kevin Gregg's it next season, they'll demote him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they reworked that. They picked up the option and took a couple busks off. Was promised closer role.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jenrry mejia gets 162 game drug ban. Failed another test.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mejia's ban ties for the record longest ever. Major setback for him. Clippard acquistion obviously a key move.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

Archived