Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You won't be reading any Orioles trades

Here's what I don't get about people. I've killed the O's front office all year for completely failing in the offseason. But that was one offseason, with the BJ's thing involved. That's not happening now. This is one of the best times of the year to be a baseball fan. If you can't optimistic right now you have to start following NFL OTA's.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jenrry mejia gets 162 game drug ban. Failed another test.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="
">July 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How are they not catching AROD. It's just funny the obvious drug users that never fail drug tests. They all get caught because of paper trails.

How are they not catching AROD. It's just funny the obvious drug users that never fail drug tests. They all get caught because of paper trails.

That is what Brian Roberts was saying during his conversation on it.

Cross one bat and a team off the list. KC got their guy. The mets traded for two bats already. This is the 2nd bat the Angels have traded for. Looks like we're running out of competition for some bats.

The big bats are still there for the taking though.

The troches are out of the system in less than five hours. Take it for batting practice and insist on a long shower and you are golden.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rays?src=hash">#Rays</a> have acquired minor league RHP Eduar Lopez from the <a href="https://twitter.com/Angels">@Angels</a> for OF David DeJesus.</p>— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) <a href="

">July 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gotta wonder if the Nats GM cares at all about his players' reactions to his moves. If I'm Storen, I say the right things, but I'm angry as hell to give my closer spot to Papplebon, because I know I'm better than he is. And if Pap blows a couple, there's going to be a lot of internal friction in that clubhouse. This is worse than when they moved Roark to the pen, because when they did that - as good as Roark was last season, they clearly improved by getting Scherzer.

Here's what I don't get about people. I've killed the O's front office all year for completely failing in the offseason. But that was one offseason, with the BJ's thing involved. That's not happening now. This is one of the best times of the year to be a baseball fan. If you can't optimistic right now you have to start following NFL OTA's.

You know there is a difference between being optimistic about the team and being a pessimist about the team not making any splashes

Archived