vs. Athletics 8/14 7:05 PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards

weams

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to worry....my barking on a board during a game is not indicative of my true mental state...fortunately...lol. But thanks for the concern! Yes! Tie game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think any of us are at our best during games.

You're completely right. He is only back because Roe went DL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its beyond me that a team that considers itself a World Series contender going into the season would devote a roster spot to a Rule 5 guy who essentially cannot contribute except in blowouts etc....I am sorry but that is just not how contenders are supposed to do things. I know our farm system is in some trouble in terms of talent level but does Garcia really move the needle that much? We already have a ton of bullpen type arms.

LOL according to Hunter, Machado advanced with outstanding base running. Not a normal play that anyone with 2 eyes would have advanced on. It was OUTSTANDING running. Hunter is such a joke.

Oh my God, I was yelling at my TV the same thing. lol I then said, "I made that running play in little league and didn't even get congratulated. It was expected."

Its beyond me that a team that considers itself a World Series contender going into the season would devote a roster spot to a Rule 5 guy who essentially cannot contribute except in blowouts etc....I am sorry but that is just not how contenders are supposed to do things. I know our farm system is in some trouble in terms of talent level but does Garcia really move the needle that much? We already have a ton of bullpen type arms.

Isn't that one kid hitting under .200 for the Angels a Rule 5 player?

Archived