vs. Athletics 8/14 7:05 PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards

weams

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Clevenger is not really a ph option since he is the backup catcher, since we are letting Matt just take up a bench slot for no reason, and Garcia sits out there for no good reason. You can't play better than 500 with a 23 man roster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Clevenger is not really a ph option since he is the backup catcher, since we are letting Matt just take up a bench slot for no reason, and Garcia sits out there for no good reason. You can't play better than 500 with a 23 man roster.

Buck doesn't like to DL his guys.

So you would disable Matt for 15 days or an injury that might last 2 or 3 to have an extra guy on the bench? We don't even use our bench that much. How often have we pinch hit all year?

So you would disable Matt for 15 days or an injury that might last 2 or 3 to have an extra guy on the bench? We don't even use our bench that much. How often have we pinch hit all year?

Except it might go 2-3 days or 10 days...Yeah, since Lake did so well against the right hander...for example.

Archived