The Lengths A Fan base will go - to Dispose of an Owner

weams

http://deadspin.com/someone-appears-to-be-trying-to-hoax-the-marlins-presid-1727972048?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

"I have no idea...Someone is trying to take me down."

Boras

...and that it was ludicrous to suggest... coming off a borderline All-Star caliber season, wasn't one of the 25 best players in the system.

...makes the perfect patsy for a hoax, because he won’t ever receive the benefit of anyone’s doubt. That same widely-held dislike for him makes just about everyone in baseball a suspect in a set-up. But it’s at least as believable as anything else that there really are ... fans willing to go to incredible lengths to clear out their front office. And who can blame them?

Incredible!

But wait, I thought Boras had a decent relationship with all the FOs? :)

I assume youre referring to my comment, which was actually "most", not "all" front offices. As for that particular dust up, maybe look into the details before inferring this is evidence that most teams don't like working with Boras (your claim).

[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume youre referring to my comment, which was actually "most", not "all" front offices. As for that particular dust up, maybe look into the details before inferring this is evidence that most teams don't like working with Boras (your claim).

[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right, sorry, I am letting my personal dislike for Boras affect me.

Archived