April 16th Orioles vs Chicago White Sox

Goober Noodles

Excellent outing by Loewen. Gutsy. Instead of getting worse as they saw more of him he stayed the same or better. He trusted his stuff. This is probably all we can ever ask for from Adam and we better learn to be happy with it.

I think that if he stays healthy, the second half of the year will be a very good one for him. I still have faith in Adam that he can reach his potential. People need to remember that this is only his 4th year in the system. If it weren't for his contract, he'd probably be rehabbing in the minors for the first couple months.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent outing by Loewen. Gutsy. Instead of getting worse as they saw more of him he stayed the same or better. He trusted his stuff. This is probably all we can ever ask for from Adam and we better learn to be happy with it.

He seems pretty rattle-proof. I don't see why he can't get better. He's still young and still learning. Seems to be paying attention too. It's just weird that sometimes he has no idea where it's going. Missing by a few inches is one thing, but he was missing by a couple feet sometimes....

He seems pretty rattle-proof. I don't see why he can't get better. He's still young and still learning. Seems to be paying attention too. It's just weird that sometimes he has no idea where it's going. Missing by a few inches is one thing, but he was missing by a couple feet sometimes....

It's a mental thing for sure. I remember a few times when he'd get to 0-2 in the count and try to get the batter to chase but he'd miss by several feet. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that he's basically rehabbing at the ML level.

Great catch there by Markakis.

Just returned from baseball practice, how long has JJ been in the game?

Just the 7th. Loewen rebounded with a gutsy performance after surrendering a 3-run jack to Thome in the first. He struggled with his command throughout but was poised and had good defense behind him to get him through 6.

What position and where do you play?

Archived