vs. RANGERS, 4/16

Sessh

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may not like Jim Hunter and thats your right. I think he's fine. Work hard. Cares. Not Vin Scully but who is? Jim would appreciate the "pretty boy" comment. Nice man. Did not get a job because of looks. He has a good work ethic. Like him alot.

I agree! Professional sportscaster and good at conveying the emotion of the game to the viewers. However I always want balance in a casting crew. If you have one guy like Jim Hunter then you absolutely need a veteran player on the opposite angle. Palmer is perfect for him.

I agree! Professional sportscaster and good at conveying the emotion of the game to the viewers. However I always want balance in a casting crew. If you have one guy like Jim Hunter then you absolutely need a veteran player on the opposite angle. Palmer is perfect for him.

I was just about to post how good Hunter and Palmer work together.

Im at least 2 minutes behind you guys...so watching this thread gives me an idea of whats ABOUT to happen.

I used to torment my friend like that (in a friendly way of course). Then there was a channel where I was behind and it looked like I was to him based on what I was saying. I lied and denied that and then guessed the next play correctly (Parker with the layup.) :):)

Archived