Duquette has a list..

Sports Guy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He can be traded with his permission or he could just end up getting dropped by the M's.

I was reading USAToday after his last start and they said he will either be moved to the pen if they can get another pitcher or he will be released/moved to another team if he does not improve.

But they said the same thing after his third start and he was still in the rotation, so who knows.

Though Duquette wouldn't discuss interest in certain pitchers, one club source said the Orioles have held internal discussions about Davis, the Kansas City Royals' Odalis Perez and the New York Mets' Chan Ho Park.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baseball/bal-osnotes0509,0,3166513.story?coll=bal-sports-headlines

Ick

Oh my, Chan Ho Park would be terrible...out of that list I would want him the least.

Though Duquette wouldn't discuss interest in certain pitchers, one club source said the Orioles have held internal discussions about Davis, the Kansas City Royals' Odalis Perez and the New York Mets' Chan Ho Park.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baseball/bal-osnotes0509,0,3166513.story?coll=bal-sports-headlines

Ick

Oh dear god. Perez and Park are horrible. I would be interested in Jason Davis though.

Let's face it, every option we have heard is awful.

They should call about Myers....If he isn't an option, then you don't go after anyone unless you are trading Miggy and guys like that.

Would you take Weaver if we only had to pay...say under 1 million?

Would you take Weaver if we only had to pay...say under 1 million?

I don't know...I do think there is some upside in getting Weaver because of a possible trade in July but on the other hand, it may take that much time(or close to it) to get him going and we end up with him all year.

All in all, we should pass on all of these guys IMO.

Archived