Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three more hits.

I'm so glad we didn't drop this guy and watch him hit .300 for someone else.

Yep--DD and Buck almost committed another Arrietor. They tried really hard but fortunately Kim knew how good he actually is.

Yep--DD and Buck almost committed another Arrietor. They tried really hard but fortunately Kim knew how good he actually is.

Clutch hitting by Kim. But according to some, he's just a weak slap hitter who can't hit MLB fastballs. What up Rene

Clutch hitting by Kim. But according to some, he's just a weak slap hitter who can't hit MLB fastballs. What up Rene

Well you know the fact that Buck replaced him with Reimold in the 9th proves he doesn't belong in the big leagues.

How about we give the team credit for signing him? He looks more comfortable all the time.

I tried to make that argument with Ichiro, but I don't recall ever convincing anyone. Of course, the main guy I was arguing with at the time was an Ichiro super fan.

I thought KBO was the equivalent of AA according to the conventional wisdom.

He's a consummate hitter. Great eye, great swing. I think his approach is going to continue to be successful. Showalter should be embarrassed for so badly underestimating him.
He's the Korean Ichiro (without the speed and the arm).

After the game Buck made it sound like benching Kim is the reason why Kim is hitting so well now. Good grief. Just admit you were wrong Buck.

Trumbo and Rickard started the year off pretty hot. Certainly got enough to justify things to management.

There may come a time when some of those same buttons are ready to be pushed again at the expense of others.

Happy for Kim. Would be nice to hear the crowd do his song.

He's the Korean Ichiro (without the speed and the arm).

Ichiro was a hacker who made great contact and put the ball in play. Kim is the Korean Ted Williams. Or at least Nick Markakis.

Should be interesting to see if he starts vs Sabathia. I believe he has yet to start against a LHP, but he has earned it, in my opinion. Kim in LF, Reimold in RF, Trumbo DH, Pedro to the bench vs LHP.

Ichiro was a hacker who made great contact and put the ball in play. Kim is the Korean Ted Williams. Or at least Nick Markakis.

Should be interesting to see if he starts vs Sabathia. I believe he has yet to start against a LHP, but he has earned it, in my opinion. Kim in LF, Reimold in RF, Trumbo DH, Pedro to the bench vs LHP.

It'll be Joey in RF, Nolan in LF, Trumbo DH.

After the game Buck made it sound like benching Kim is the reason why Kim is hitting so well now. Good grief. Just admit you were wrong Buck.

I think Buck did when he said they had him in the wrong hitting group in spring training. He gave Kim a lot of credit tonite in his post gamer.

Archived