vs. ANGELS, 5/20

OFFNY

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They clearly need a legitimate starter.

I agree. But Weaverman said Buck was punting the season by starting guys like Wright. Not that Duquette was punting the season by not getting us more talent.

So Weaverman obviously feels that there is a better option that we have but aren't using. I'm waiting to hear who it is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I agree. But Weaverman said Buck was punting the season by starting guys like Wright. Not that Duquette was punting the season by not getting us more talent.

So Weaverman obviously feels that there is a better option that we have but aren't using. I'm waiting to hear who it is.

I said it, not Weaverman. Who do they have in AAA who can pitch to a 5 ERA? Worley might be better than Wright and Ubaldo, at least he has some deception.

I didn't say anything about punting the season. And I didn't say they need to be replaced. I said they need to improve. You're putting words in my mouth.

I said it, not Weaverman. Who do they have in AAA who can pitch to a 5 ERA? Worley might be better than Wright and Ubaldo, at least he has some deception.

Oops sorry for bad reading comprehension. It was you.

I didn't say anything about punting the season. And I didn't say they need to be replaced. I said they need to improve. You're putting words in my mouth.

I apologize. Somehow I read Malike's post and thought it was from you.

Archived