vs. RAYS, 6/26

Sessh

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BOS down 3-0, bot 4. TOR down 5-2 bot 8. We could be very well be up 4 games by the time this weekend is over. I know this is just a hot streak and there will be cold ones...but this is starting to feel like this team has turned a corner and could run away with the division.

We need more consistent starting pitching to run away. The offense has been bonkers this month. When it cools down eventually we will see what kind of shape we're in

BOS down 3-0, bot 4. TOR down 5-2 bot 8. We could be very well be up 4 games by the time this weekend is over. I know this is just a hot streak and there will be cold ones...but this is starting to feel like this team has turned a corner and could run away with the division.

Easy, easy.

I love this team but we aren't this good either.

It may get interesting the Red Sox may have to make move for starter very soon and have to overpay.

Archived