vs. MARINERS, 6/30

OFFNY

I just looked at the score. You serious? They have ONE run? I thought we are already down at least three from reading the comments here. Haha

This is what happens when games start at 10PM and we have to wait 3 extra hours for the game to start.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ump is hot garbage. Missed strikeouts on Cano and Seager. At least 5 blown strike calls in the 1st.

Tillman is carrying very good stuff tonight. Hitting the corners. Sitting 91-94. Change and curveball look really good. I know that first inning looked poor, but that ump really squeezed the living hell out of him.

This ump is hot garbage. Missed strikeouts on Cano and Seager. At least 5 blown strike calls in the 1st.

Tillman is carrying very good stuff tonight. Hitting the corners. Sitting 91-94. Change and curveball look really good. I know that first inning looked poor, but that ump really squeezed the living hell out of him.

This is not what I saw. It looked like the curveball and change were missing badly.

This is not what I saw. It looked like the curveball and change were missing badly.

Maybe a few of them. But his curve is hitting bottom of the zone. He spotted a change that he ended up inducing a weak out (I think it was Marte, can't remember).

Archived