vs. MARINERS, 6/30

OFFNY

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a 1 run game on the road in a place we struggle. It's the first him of the game and you lolligag out of the box and not only get a double on a ball that hits the wall, then you get thrown out at first not getting back.

If reimold does that people are going ape.

But because it's manny we shouldn't care? Give me a break.

This is a recurrent thing all season this year for him even if fans on this board want to be in denial about that fact.

I haven't seen much denial of this, although some assert that it will go away with more experience and maturity. It is an issue that has come up more this year than years past which is troubling.

This is a recurrent thing all season this year for him even if fans on this board want to be in denial about that fact.

Don't group or criticize fans on this site. No one was denying anything. That was all you.

I miss Nellie in a Os uni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to see the fall off that so many on this board confidently predicted as the reason not to sign him as a free agent. Not at all. Nada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen much denial of this, although some assert that it will go away with more experience and maturity. It is an issue that has come up more this year than years past which is troubling.

There has been. People come out of the woodworks to accuse you of having some "anti-Manny agenda" or some ridiculous nonsense like that. I'd call that denial. Anyway, it's a shame, but Manny is going to have to change

his last name to Ramirez if he keeps this up.

Nobody is in denial about that fact. He gets hammered for it every time he does it. In fact, its clearly been mentioned the reason his WAR is what it is, is because he's a dumbass on the bases.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Not sure what to make of Manny Machado's effort there. He clearly stumbled after rounding 1B, but no replay of his break out of the box.</p>— Peter Schmuck (@SchmuckStop) <a href="

">July 1, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have yet to see the fall off that so many on this board confidently predicted as the reason not to sign him as a free agent. Not at all. Nada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The concern for the falloff was in years 3 and 4 of the contract. That said, I am sure if the O's knew he would be this good for years 1 and 2 they would have gladly taken the risk for years 3 and 4.

Archived