Friday, May 2nd @ Angels

Palmer Esque

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't mind them bring on Johnson to get to Sherrill. But I'd have no issues with allowing Guthrie to finish.

Finish? It'd take 125+ pitches for Guthrie to finish. That's just not happening.

Costly steal by Mora now with the Huff two bagger over Vlad's head.

Finish? It'd take 125+ pitches for Guthrie to finish. That's just not happening.

Costly steal by Mora now with the Huff two bagger over Vlad's head.

Back in my day, pitchers did this all the time.

*shrugs* I just don't have a warm fuzzy about many guys in the bullpen right now.

Back in my day, pitchers did this all the time.

*shrugs* I just don't have a warm fuzzy about many guys in the bullpen right now.

I hear ya, trust me. It's just not how it's done anymore. If he were conditioned and used to this type of pitch count that'd be one thing, but pitchers just aren't used to doing that anymore.

I agree with Buck's point. The lack of offensive prowess for the O's forces us to be aggressive on the basepath's. I don't have a problem there with that decision.

how about a late night fill in the blank:

melvin mora is the worst orioles baserunner since ______

Here's one. How about:

Melvin Mora is the best Orioles defensive third baseman since __________

I agree with Buck's point. The lack of offensive prowess for the O's forces us to be aggressive on the basepath's. I don't have a problem there with that decision.

It's pretty common strategy to try and assure a run at this point. One extra run is very valuable but playing for a big inning is overkill.

Archived